Heavy metal Marx

onsdag 31 augusti 2011

The 31 august 2011 - have make some changes

What a hell happend today nothing special actually i did some thew changes for example, i wrote finish my presentation of my in the right corner hope you like it :) And i put upp a piture off Karl Marx doing the devil sign highest upp on the blogg :) And i also got my first follower finally called Essi <3  very nice :D

And todays song is Edguy- superheros. I wanted a new tips on a new band that i could listen to and i got it throw my dayviews throw a guy called Morff thank you :)

We never cry for love - we´re superheros 


                                 We are back where we belong 


We never cry for pain - we´re superheros 


                                Make a stand where we belong 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar