Heavy metal Marx

onsdag 5 oktober 2011

Deutschland über alles!!! (Und Schweden)

Ahhh Guten Abend meine freun... ahhh fuck this after been in Germany for one week and haven a german guy home at me for another one week my german still sucks ´´meine deutsch ist shrecklich´´ you can say, but i take it in english so all understand. Yes i know I haven´t blogged for a while but I got my reasons i have been in Deutschland :) For one week and has living in a family their and then a guy from that family has lived home at me for one week so I have hade full upp but for thoose who are angry that i havent blogg for a while i give a nice pic off with me and with a bakround of the fields in northern Germany :p
Ahhh Deutschland, Deutschland :) ahhhh its so much funny thing i want to tell you about it but it would take to much long time and become to much to read :( And it can also explains in many words  party, fun, mooses just name the word and it will fitt in :p But all i wanted to say is that im back and im not gonn 4 ever now i can finally begin blogg again now im back :) and  I wanted to say thank you for making this trip so awseome and good and hope we will se each other some other time because i think this is hell ain´t over yet :p (got that from a movie) so for one last time THANK YOU!!! and yes i will give you some pitures from the nature of northern Germany and some other pics when we was in Sweden  :)


 The Nature in nothern Germany was wery flat but it was really beautiful :)

Thesse wind turbines was almost every wear where i was and dont go under it its scary like hell :p



When the germans was in Sweden they proved that the myth was right germans are crazy in mooses wich was funny to see :)  








And todays song is 7 tage lang a german drinking song that i have hade in my head all the time during thesse to weeks :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar